Friday, January 21, 2011
1. Make paper airplanes and fly them across the room.
2. Bake cookies and give some to your family or friends.
3. Call someone you care about for a talk.
4. Get pizza delivered for lunch and eat it picnic style on the floor.
5. Draw pictures to send to the grandparents and other relatives. Sit down and write actual letters to everyone.
6. Go to the library and have everyone get a book they like. Take turns reading out loud from your books reading to each other.
7. Watch the Discovery channel and learn about animals and nature.
8. Play Scrabble, Monopoly or Candyland or another board game.
9. Make shadow puppets with your hands and a flashlight on the wall.
10. Write a funny story together, everyone writing one sentence until you get to "The End".